Total Pageviews

welcome

Welcome

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stars of the Month # 3
                                              
Each month, I recognize students who have proven themselves to be excellent by taking the full mark in the Quiz. Congratulations to all the students for being the Stars of the Month. I'd also send my regards to their great parents.
The students:

1/4
Alhanouf Al-Ghareeb
Nada Al-Rashed
Anoud Al-Muammar
Sara Al-Theebi
Rawan Al-Otaibi
Doa'a Al-Omair
Noura Al-Yousefi
Noura Al-Ayyaf
Hind Al-Zahrani
Mafaz Al-Meshaigeh

1/5
Nada Al-Dekheel
Raghad Al-Salama
Wafa Al-Mejalli
Najla Al-Jafari
Nada Al-Saif
Yara Al-Muammar
Noura Al-Khurboosh
Wa'ad Al-Bader
Hatoon Al-Muhawas
Najd Al-Sewayan

1/6
Sara Al-Menei
Madawey Al-Mashouq
Ruba Al-Salem
Mada Al-Sa'adi
Leena Al-Hssain
Atheer Al-Abdullatif
Ghaida Al-Senani
Noura Al-Keayed

I am so happy to see this number growing every time. I wish you the best in the Final Exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment